Burren Yoga Gift Voucher
A thoughtful gift for someone you love.
How to order
Enter your details below, and we will contact you for payment details.
Then we will either email you the voucher or send it to you in the post.
Please Scroll Down to read Rules relating to Gift Vouchers
Why buy a voucher for instead of just booking a course for them?
We teach over 8 different types of yoga, and each course is very different to the next. Also the person may have a surprise up their sleeve on the dates ‘you think’ they would like to go on a course.
It is best to let them person attending the course, to decide exactly which yoga retreat (the type of yoga and the date) they would like to attend themselves.
Letting them choose the retreat themselves is always a much nicer present, than making the decision for them.
About the yoga gift voucher
This is an ideal gift for Christmas or for any other time of the year.
If the person receiving the yoga voucher cannot attend a retreat for whatever reason, they may transfer the voucher to someone else simply by phoning the centre unless the voucher specifically states it may not be transferred to someone else.
The yoga retreat voucher must be used within 12 months. The expiry date is stated on the voucher.
The voucher may be used on any of the weekend or week long yoga retreats over the next 12 months at the centre.
Rules concerning vouchers
- All vouchers must be used within 12 months of purchase which is the expiry date specified on the voucher
- The voucher must be used before the expiry date
- The voucher may be used on any of the residential retreats at the Burren Yoga and Meditation Centre provided the centre is not being hired by someone to run their own retreat
- When you wish to book onto a retreat using a voucher as payment, please contact the centre to ensure there are places on the course you wish to book onto
- If prior notice is given, it may be possible to extend the expiry date of a voucher for 3 months and the cost to do this is €50
- There are no refunds given for vouchers which are not used
- The voucher may be transferred to someone other than the named person on the voucher (unless the voucher specifically states it may not be transferred to someone else) and this can be done by contacting the centre by phone or email. The same expiry date applies