Burren Accommodation, Burren Hotels, Burren B&B, Burren self catering, Burren cottages, Accommodation in the Burren, Burren rentals
The Burren is a beautiful magical location on the west coast of Ireland with many attractions including the
- Cliffs of Moher
- Doolin music village
- Boats trips to the Aran Islans
- Doolin Cave
- Aillwee Caves
The are quite few villages in the Burren as the whole landscape has a very low population and consists mainly of unspoilt natural surroundings of spectacular shaped limestone hills which plunge into the Atlantic ocean.
Burren accommodation consists of
- Burren Hotels
- Burren B&Bs
- Burren Selfcatering accommodation
- Burren Cottages
- Burren Yoga and Meditation Centre
There are not many hotels in the Burren as this part of Ireland has quite few villages. Most people tend to stay in B&B’s rather than hotels in the Burren.
However there is a hotle in Kinvara, and two hotels in Ballvaughan and a couple in Doolin which is closer to the Cliffs of Moher.
There are quite a few B&B’s in the Burren and the ones that people usually stay in Kinvara are
- Conneely’s B&B
- Fallons B&B
- Brecan B&B
Near fanore there is a very nice B&B Rockyview Farmhouse.
Burren Self Catering accommodation
There are a number of self catewring accommodation places throughout the Burren and ones that people stay in close to the Burren Yoga and Meditation Centre is Burren Quay in New Quay.
Another option is to rent out a cottage in the Burren. Some poeple who attend our eco yoga retreats have their family stay in one of the Burren cottages in Ballyvaughan and this gives them the option to spend a little time with their family either during or after their retreat holiday.
Burren Yoga and Meditation Centre accommodation
This is accommodation with a difference.
Most people stay here and attend our eco yoga retreats which consists of a complete package of
- the best quality yoga and meditation instruction
- guided outings to visit local attractions Aillwee caves, Cliffs of Moher and many more
- outdoor activities including hill walking, surfing, kayaking, strolls by the sea and simply relaxing in Nature
- sample local cuisine for lunch at restaurants and cafes during our guided outings
- amazing vegetarian food by Paddi our famous cook
- optional vegetarian cooking classes
- comfortable accommodation
- all within a genuine yogic environment
Last Minute Accommodation Only
If we have last minute availability and our retreat has not booked out, then it is possible to stay here on accommodation only basis.