Holidays in Ireland
Ireland is a beautiful country for a holiday, either on your own or with a friend.
Over 90% of all our guests to Burren Yoga retreat holidays come on their own.
We only take 15 people on each yoga holiday, and this is a lovely way to get to know other Irish people, as well as seeing The Burren which is a spectacular Geopark on the Wild Atlantic way on the West Coast of Ireland.
To read more about who our Ireland yoga Retreats are suitable for, please see “Yoga retreat holidays for solo travellers”
Ireland Holiday package for solo travellers
Because most of our guests come on their own, our yoga holidays on the west coast of Ireland are ideal for someone travelling on their own, and wanting to see some of the most beautiful places in Ireland… The Burren.
Our Ireland holiday packages include;
- the best yoga and meditation tuition for complete beginners to advanced
- daily guided outings with an experienced guide
- comfortable accommodation at the Burren Yoga centre which has won Tripadvisor awards for the past 3 years in a row
- amazing vegetarian food by Paddi our chef who used to run her own restaurant for over 12 years
- optional activities such as hill walking, surfing, kayaking, boat trips to the Cliffs of Moher
- sampling the best of local cuisine including Michelin star cafes
- socialising within a small group of 15 like minded people
To see an overview, please see “Ireland Holiday Packages in the Burren”
The best Holiday packages in Ireland
The Burren Yoga Holiday packages have been awarded the Tripadvisor award of excellence for the past 3 tears in a row… in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
You can see sample reviews from independent travellers of these Ireland Holiday packages at Tripadvisor Best Ireland holiday Package
Ireland has amazing spectacular scenery and is very unspoilt as there are relatively few people living in the country.
The Burren is an ancient landscape of spectacular shaped limestone hills which plunge donw into the Atlantic ocean.
Each day on our Burren Yoga retreat Holidays, you will be taken to another spectacular location for either a hill walk, or a walk by the sea, or simply strolling along one of the beaches, or being brought to ancient sites such as dolmens, stone forts and many more ancient places.
The is more information at Holiday Ireland,
and also photos at
Photos of Holiday packages in Ireland