At Burren Yoga we sell
- Yoga Audio CDs
- Gift Vouchers for our retreats
- Vegetarian recipe book
If you are looking for
- Yoga Clothing
- Yoga Equipment including mats
- Books / DVDs / Cds
Yoga Audio CDs
From experience we know that the best way to practice yoga at home is to use a Yoga CD which has been very carefully planned so that the instructions are very clear and it is possible to follow the clear instructions with your eyes closed (for most of the postures) so that you can get more in touch with your inner world and move towards practicing in a meditational type of state.
When people practice with a DVD it can often turn into more of a fitness workout, with one’s awareness focused more outwardly on the DVD itself, rather than being able to tune inwards to notice one’s own energy, one’s own breath and one’s own inner world. Sometimes people even end up lying on the couch and watching the DVD
Click below on the CD title to read more information about each Yoga CD.
- Satyananda gentle yoga CD (suitable for all ages all levels of fitness)
- Satyananda Sun Salutations CD (requires reasonable fitness)
- Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga CD (requires good fitness level, challenging postures)
- Yoga Nidra CD (deep relaxation CD suitable for everyone)
- Mantra Meditation CD (learn how to practice genuine meditation)
The cost of 1 CD is €15 + €3.50 for P&P.
If you buy more than 1 CD, any additional CD’s cost €10 each.
How to order the CDs
Order Yoga & Meditation CDs
This is a lovely gift and can either be emailed to you for a last minute present, or can be posted and accompanied with a brochure and flier of upcoming retreats.
The voucher can be used on any of our residential retreats within the next 12 months.
You may purchase a voucher for any value of €50 or over.
Please see Burren Yoga Voucher
Vegetarian recipe book
Paddi our now famous cook has published a Vegetarian Cooking book with 108 easy to follow recipes.
To order please see Paddis vegetarian cookbook