What is Kundalini Yoga?
Kundalini Yoga, as taught by Yogi Bhajan, Master of Kundalini Yoga, is the ancient science of Yoga.
It incorporates exercise, breath, meditation and sound current to help relax, strengthen and heal your body, mind and spirit. Kundalini Yoga is the “Yoga of awareness” for families and people who deal with the stress and struggles of every day life.
It gives you a clear mind, vitality and a healthy life through the self discovery of your infinite creative potential or Kundalini Energy.
Benefits of Kundalini Yoga:
- Increase energy and vitality, relaxing mind and body
- Relief from stress, addiction, depression and insomnia
- Helps heal back pain, sexual dysfunction and neurosis
- Strengthens immune and nervous systems
- Balances metabolism, digestion (weight Control)
- Increases circulation and purifies the blood
- Promotes muscle strength and flexibility
- Anti-aging both mentally and physically
Kundalini yoga class
Regardless of your age or fitness level, you can feel and assimilate the benefits of this sacred science. From your very first class, you will experience a feeling of well being and happiness. With practice you will become more aware, radiant, youthful, Healthy, Happy, Holy.
At the start of the workshop you will be taught how to practice a strong energising envirourating breath know as Bhastrika or sometimes called Breath of fire.
And one uses this breathing technique while practicing the yoga exercises in order to help energise and move the energy within.