Blueberry & Orange Muffins
Makes 12 muffins
These muffins are wheat, Gluten & dairy free. They are very light and tasty.
I use Doves wheat & gluten-free flour, you can use either white or brown.
Or use an ordinary Flour if you would prefer not to make them wheat & gluten free.
- 60g Sunflower margarine ( dairy-free )
- 170g Demerara sugar
- 250g Wheat & gluten free flour ( from health shop )
- 2 teasp baking powder ( wheat & gluten-free or use 1 teasp. If flour is self-raising.)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teasp vanilla essence
- 125ml orange juice
- 125g blueberries
- Seeds to sprinkle on top
- Whisk the first 6 ingred. together in a bowl.
- Next whisk in the orange juice.
- Stir the blueberries into the mixture with a spoon.
- Divide the mix between 12 muffin cases.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds or seeds of your choice.
- Bake in the oven at 190c or gas 5 for about 20-30 mins or until cooked through and golden in colour.