Free competition Summer 2011
Prize is €300 voucher which can be used on any of the residential courses at the Burren Yoga and Meditation Centre over the next 12 months.
Open to all Tourism Ireland Dutch consumers
How to enter
- Simply click on the video on the home page
- The video should start playing in a new window
- Please note there are 3 different videos to choose from
- Please scroll down this new window and fill in the details to send the message to one of your friends.
- Make sure your email address is correct as this is how we will contact you if you are the winner of the draw. Click Orange ‘Send’ button beside your name.
- When you have sent the link of the website to your friends, please answer the questions in the sections below 4 easy questions”
- We will reply to you, letting you know that your name is being included in the free draw
Are you having problems viewing the video?
If so, please see Problems viewing video
- Entry is free of charge
- You may enter the competition more than once. See ‘Further Information’ below.
How do i email any of my friends letting them know about the video?
- On the home page click on the video to play
- While the video is playing, a small window will open, and you can enter one or more email addresses of your friends
- Click on ‘Send’ within this email window
- Clicking ‘Send’ will not interfere with the running of the video
How many times can i enter into this free draw?
- There is a limit of once per week
- Each time you enter, you must email a new friend about the video
Why would i enter the competition more than once?
Every time you enter the competition, your name will be separately entered into the free draw which will take place on 21st August, so you double your chances of winning with each entry
Each time you enter, you must send the video email to new friend(s)
If i win, can i give the prize to someone else?
Yes, you may phone the centre to have the voucher used by someone else, provided they use the voucher before September 2013
What is the catch?
There is no catch.
We feel that our courses here are so good, and that the video gives a good feeling of the courses, that your friends may like to visit here after seeing our video
4 Easy Questions
Answer the questions below and send your answers in an email to using the subject of your email “Competition entry”. Please make sure you send your entry from the same email address you used to send the link of the website to your friend.
Specify 3 of the outdoor activities which are shown in our video on the home page
How many courses have we on offer
between July 6th – August 30th ?
Hint: The list of courses can be seen at
Calendar of Yoga Retreats
What is your favorite week long course we have this summer, and why (less than 30 words)?
All our 6 day courses begin on Friday evening at 7:00 PM with dinner. What is the shortest length of stay you can book on any of these 6 day courses?
Hint: See section “Attend part of a week course” at Prices
Winner of the Draw
The winner of the draw will be announced in this section on 21st August 2012.