Preparing breakfast, & Kitchen Cleaning work
We are seeking 2 local people to Prepare & Serve breakfast and do some washing up and light cleaning at the Burren Yoga and Meditation Centre.
The position is about 3 to 4 hours a day, and is all year round.
The work will be split between two people. So for example, one person works one week, and the other the next.
The job may suit a young person who lives locally.
Some of the year, the job is weekends only (Fri eve, Sat & Sun)
But it is everyday of the week during the summer, Easter, Christmas & New Year.
Date Job Posted
20th January 2020
Mainly 3 to 4 hours daily, split into two shifts.
1st shift is in the morning from 9:15 am and 2nd is in the evening from 7:30 pm.
The position is for all year round. Mainly weekends, but also every day during the Summer, Christmas & New Year & Easter.
Days of the week
Weekends: Every weekend from 17th Jan to 17th May and also From 6th Sept – 24th Nov
- Friday 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday 9:15 am – 11:45 noon
- Saturday 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Sunday 9:15 am – 11:45 noon
- Sunday 13:30 pm – 15:00 pm
Total 9.5 hours over the weekend.
Every day: Throughout Summer every day from 22nd May – 5th September and also 27th Dec – 9th Jan and also Easter week
- Friday 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday – Wednesday 9:15 am – 11:45 noon
- Saturday – Wednesday 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Thursday 9:15 am – 1:00 pm
Total 25.25 hours over the week.
- Preparing porridge and fruit salad for breakfast
- Setting the table and helping with guests if needed at breakfast
- Clearing away the tables after meals, and washing dishes (in dish washer), and tidying kitchen, cleaning counters and floors, and unpacking dishwasher
- Changing towels in the bathrooms
- Light cleaning in bathrooms
- Keep tea/coffee area stocked and clean
- Emptying waste bins from bedrooms
- Taking bed linen off beds and doing laundry
Appearance and Manner
The role will involve some interaction with guests when helping out if needed at breakfast.
The person would need to have good social skills and be pleasant and able to converse with guests.
The guests may be still finishing their meal at the table while you will be clearing the tables, so it is important to be careful not to disturb people too much and to be sensitive to them.
Professional in appearance and manner.
Good social skills and be pleasant to guests.
Professional cleanliness when preparing food.
Courteous and polite.
Gentle mannered in nature.
Must be very punctual and reliable.
Self-motivated and conscientious
Confident working alone
You would need your own car to get here, or to have someone to drive you here.
To be discussed