Burren Yoga Gift Voucher
A thoughtful gift for someone you love.
3 Easy fast steps to receive your voucher
- Fill in the form below and click “Send”
- Phone Dave at 091 637 680 with credit card details.
- We will email you the voucher and you can print it yourself
We can send the voucher to you in the post if you prefer.
Please Scroll Down to read Rules relating to Gift Vouchers
If you have any difficulty with this Form, please phone Dave at 091-637680
Why buy a voucher for instead of just booking a course for them?
We teach over 8 different types of yoga, and each course is very different to the next. Also the person may have a surprise up their sleeve on the dates ‘you think’ they would like to go on a course.
It is best to let them person attending the course, to decide exactly which yoga retreat (the type of yoga and the date) they would like to attend themselves.
Letting them choose the retreat themselves is always a much nicer present, than making the decision for them.
About the yoga gift voucher
This is an ideal gift for Christmas or for any other time of the year.
If the person receiving the yoga voucher cannot attend a retreat for whatever reason, they may transfer the voucher to someone else simply by phoning the centre unless the voucher specifically states it may not be transferred to someone else.
Any vouchers bought after November 2019 may be used anytime up to 5 years.
The expiry date is stated on the voucher..
The voucher may be used on any of the weekend or week long yoga retreats at the centre.
Rules concerning vouchers
- All vouchers must be used within the expiry date specified on the voucher
- The voucher may be used on any of the residential retreats at the Burren Yoga and Meditation Centre provided the centre is not being hired by someone to run their own retreat
- When you wish to book onto a retreat using a voucher as payment, please contact the centre to ensure there are places on the course you wish to book onto
- If prior notice is given, it may be possible to extend the expiry date of a voucher for 3 months and the cost to do this is €50
- There are no refunds given for vouchers which are not used
- The voucher may be transferred to someone other than the named person on the voucher (unless the voucher specifically states it may not be transferred to someone else) and this can be done by contacting the centre by phone or email. The same expiry date applies