Satyananda Sun Salutation yoga CD
This CD contains some postures which are reasonably challenging, so should not be undertaken if you have back, neck or knee injuries.
It is preferable that you have already practiced some form of Sun Salutations under the direct guideance of a yoga teacher.
This CD is suitable if you are reasonably fit and contains very clear instructions for the postures and series of flowing movements.
The CD is broken into separate tracks so that you can skip certain postures or repeat ones you wish to work upon.
The tracks include
- Shavasana and settle the body
- Synchronise moving arms and stretching body, visualising energy
- Wind releasing pose
- Abdominal strengtheners
- Advanced Abdominal strengtheners
- Rocking and rolling. Smaller circles
- Moving cat
- Rotation of hips cat
- Mountain (Downward dog)
- Knees chest and chin
- Sequence KCC, Mountain, Cobra
- Forward bend
- Salutation to the sun (Putting sequence together)
- Explanation of Salutation to the sun
- Salutation to the sun; 1 round flowing
- Salutation to the sun; 3 rounds continuous
- Shoulder rotation
It is very beneficial to practice Yoga Nidra at the end of a physical yoga class, so it is suggested that you also consider buying the Yoga Nidra CD
How to order this CD
Order Yoga & Meditation CDs