Holistic Centres Ireland
The Burren Yoga and Meditation Centre offers holistic weekend and week long eco yoga retreats all year round.
These Eco Yoga Retreats are a complete holistic package and include
- the best quality yoga and mindfulness meditation instruction
- guided outings to visit local attractions such as Aillwee caves, Cliffs of Moher and many more
- outdoor activities including hill walking, surfing, kayaking, strolls by the sea and simply relaxing in Nature
- sample local cuisine for lunch at restaurants and cafes during our guided outings
- amazing vegetarian food by Paddi our famous cook
- optional vegetarian cooking classes
- comfortable accommodation
- all within a genuine yogic environment
Holistic Centre Galway in the Burren
The Burren Yoga and Meditation Centre was founded by Dave Brocklebank in 1999 in County Galway at the foot of the Burren hills.
This is one of the few Galway holistic centres, and we offer over 40 residential holistic eco yoga retreats all year round.
We teach a number of different forms of yoga ranging from very gentle to strong and dynamic. More information at Holistic Forms of Yoga
Clare Holistic Centre
A big component on all our holistic eco yoga retreats are the daily guided outings into the Burren hills and by the sea.
Although the centre is located just inside county Galway, over 95% of all our outings are into County Clare and many people have described us as a Clare Holistic Centre as the Burren is primarily located within Clare.
We have a very holistic approach to all our retreats, and we include time spent in Nature, healthy vegetarian food as well as the yoga and meditation classes.
Holistic centres around Ireland
There are more holistic centres in Ireland listed at Holistic and Alternative centres in Ireland
If you run your own holistic centre, and would like to be listed, please let us know.