Book Yoga Retreats
Book your yoga retreats directly with Burren Yoga Retreats so that you get individual attention while you are booking so that
- We will check your
- previous yoga and meditation experience
- whether you have any back, neck or knee injuries
- whether you have any other injuries or health conditions
- whether you prefer a gentle yoga retreat or a more challenging physically dynamic yoga retreat
- Based on the above we will advise the best retreats that suit what you are looking for
- We will give you advice on how best for you to get here
- If you are coming from abroad we try to team you up with others to share a lift or a taxi
- Give you advice on other aspects of your holiday in Ireland
Book Yoga Retreats all year round
Easy to see our full calendar of yoga retreats for the next year listed at
“Book Yoga Retreats Calendar”
You can see the full details on any of the retreats by clicking on link above which will list all the yoga retreats.
Then click on the blue title of any retreat, to see information about that particular retreat.
Then click the TABs at top of the page for that retreat, where you will see a full description of the retreat, prices, timetable of classes and activities and also photos from some previous retreats.
Each of our yoga retreats is quite different to the others.
Some of our yoga retreats are gentle and very relaxing and suitable for all ages, even if you have a bad back or injuries or health conditions.
Some of our yoga retreat holidays are stronger and more physically challenging, and some people prefer this more vigorous practice.
When you book a yoga retreat it is important to talk to the organiser directly, so that you will get detailed information and also advice so that you find the best possible retreat for you.
When you book your yoga retreat directly with us, we will advise you on which retreats are best for you.
Book Yoga Holidays
As well as having the best quality yoga and meditation teachers that Dave Brocklebank (the founder and owner of Burren Yoga Retreats) has hand picked himself, each of our yoga retreat holidays also includes
- Daily Guided Outings into the Burren hills and by the sea
- Comfortable accommodation in the yoga centre itself
- Amazing vegetarian food by Gearoid our chef who used to work in a Hare Krishna restaurant
- Get a chance to see some of the spectacular scenery in the Burren along the Wild Atlantic Way guided by Dave the owner
- Great individual attention as we only take 15 retreat participants on each of our yoga retreats
Special care and attention from the owner
You may phone or email Dave the owner to ask any questions about the yoga retreat, before you book your yoga retreat.
Dave has personally designed the website, so that all the information that you need is there.
Just ‘hover your mouse’ over the top ‘drop down menu’, to see all the detail that you need.
For timetables of any particular yoga retreat, or for the bio of the yoga teacher on any retreat, go to “Calendar and Book Now”, and click on the retreat you would like to book.
At the top of that page on the retreat, you will see TABs with more information.
If you need help booking your yoga retreat, please email or phone Dave.
Genuine motivation for Burren Yoga Retreats
Dave Brocklebank the owner, is a yoga teacher himself and you can read about Dave’s bio and background where he explains that he founded the yoga centre to bring the best quality yoga and meditation instruction to people in the best possible environment.
Book Yoga Retreats Advice
Before you book any yoga retreat, always check Tripadvisor to read independent visitor reviews on that particular yoga retreat centre.
If the Yoga retreat you are considering is not listed on Tripadvisor, it is worth wondering why the owners do not open their retreat centre to independent reviews?